Saturday 5 March 2022

Business Pitch Video

Attached is the link to my business pitch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dGU0SxmtpT9VgSt9fIefY8JEuEQo3XnR/view?usp=sharing

This pitch attempted to convince viewers why everyone should join a sport. This was a unique experience for me, as I have never spoken about this topic to a large group of people before. I decided to choose this passion of mine, as it speaks to who I am as a person (my brand of sorts), and because it is relatable to my audience (university students). I decided to tell my story and how I started off in sport, because it shows a level of vulnerability on my part, making me more believable to my audience. Then I told viewers where they can find out about sports in our province, giving them an incentive to go see for themselves (word-of-mouth advertising). Overall, I am very pleased with how my pitch turned out, and I would certainly do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Portfolio Submission

Here are the links to the five posts I have decided to include in my Final Portfolio Submission. Business and Organizational Communication B...